Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Brad Bowers said:
I think what Lefty's trying to say is that there are various patented overwelts where the stitching does not go all the way through the brim, which is a possiblity here.

Since HTML code is off, my table is a mess and you can't see the different patents very easily.

Brad
That 1934 Stack Hidden-Stitching Welt Edge could produce the effect.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

more here

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I had a good Hat Haul today.

I was tipped off by none other than my lovely gal, Nicki (eat your hearts out fellas! :D ) about some hats at an antique store a few miles up the road. I wound up with a total of four interesting lids and two cool boxes for an average of just over $17.00 per hat.

Here's the first:

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0021b.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0021a.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Tooch

One of the Regulars
I was tipped off by none other than my lovely gal, Nicki (eat your hearts out fellas! ) about some hats at an antique store a few miles up the road. I wound up with a total of four interesting lids and two cool boxes for an average of just over $17.00 per hat.

Here's the first:

Oh, man. Score!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
This one'll be a good beater. The sweatband improved some with Lexol and tonight (after these photos) the hat got a good sweat-in PLUS rain so I was able to 'conform' it to me and tweak the front pinch, etc.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
That is a sharp blue and the others are wonderful too. I don't know how you settle on a hat to wear each day, you have so many that are stunners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic