Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prayer Requests.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
I just had to type this up before I take off to the hospital. They?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ve admitted my wife because the Amniotic fluid?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s dangerously low. The might have to take Harrison out early, between today and the end of next week.

If you pray, could you say one for my wife and my little boy and his big brother?

Keeping my fedora on and my chin up.

Harrison and Coppertop?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s dad.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Guys, I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m sitting here on the verge of getting emotional. Really means a lot to me. (Between here and COW, You?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re my extended family?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ all of you mean the world to me.)

The major panic is over, but the wait has just begun. They?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re keeping her in the hospital for a while to see what?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s going on. They?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re monitoring her aminotic fluid level. The told me she was running pretty low (Asking them if they could just add a quart and check the whipper blades was not helpful.) That it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s not a good sign: The Plecenta is pretty much ?¢‚Ǩ?ìaging?¢‚Ǩ? faster then it should.

They?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re giving me this ?¢‚Ǩ?ìWe?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ll take him tonight, or maybe next week?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ we?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢l know more later.?¢‚Ǩ? Meanwhile I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m on pins and needles but I refuse to worry too much.

Thanks for everything.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Hey Folks?¢‚Ǩ¬¶

Just got back from my 3rd trip to the Hospital. They?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re keeping her over night. Right now they?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re saying that they want her on total bed rest from now till the end of August. This Friday she?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ll be 35 weeks along. What that means is; statistically speaking the baby is almost perfectly safe to take via C-Section. They won?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t do it any sooner unless they absolutely have to.

Pretty much I have to play nurse and just keep giving her water to drink for the next 5 weeks or until they pluck him.

They?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re telling me the baby?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s in the best health. They don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t have any major worries if he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s taken out now. There?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s small things to be concerned about, but they didn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t get into them.

Bottom line, there?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s nothing to worry about until something happens to be worried about.

Oh my, I just saw this thread tonight. :( You will be in my prayers as well. I am not into proselytizing but it is in times like these that faith manages. You just have to put things like this in God's hands and know that the outcome is right whatever happens.
I could relate one of my grandmother's stories from 100 years ago to make it more poignant but suffice it to say that we are given what we can bear and no more.
Call me one of Promethian faith but I think everything will be fine and you will be holding a healthy son in due time. With a name like Harrison I am sure he will be one heck of a fighter. :)

Regards,

J

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Originally posted by Renderking Fisk
Her fluid's almost back to normal and she's home now...

... and now I can't get a minute to post cause she's giving me things to do.

I am glad to hear it. We will thank God for answering our prayers.

P.S.

Chris Strompolos says hello. He thinks you are nice guy. I set him straight.
;) :p ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24