Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prayer Requests.

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Fisk, you are in the prayers of my friends and I here in Ohio, God be with you and your wife, and my he bless little Harrison as his journey in life begins.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m the luckiest guy I know. I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m not kidding you kids. I got good friends here on line?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ even you Paper Boy, I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ve got an awesome wife who?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s just as much as a saucy dame now as she was when I first stalked her, and a Toddler who?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s as much of a dare-angel now as I was when I was his age?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ and another one on the way.

AJ ?¢‚Ǩ‚Äú No harm, no foul. This event?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s put some prespective in my life and it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s now hard to take any of these disputes seriously. This is supposed to be the fun stuff. Glad you?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re here to stir things up.

Carol?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s fluid is normal thanks to rest and the prayers from the folks on The Raven, on COW, The Lost Pages and The Fedora Lounge. Harrison?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s got a strong heart and his Birthday is going to be August 24th.

Thank God for the wonderful life I have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot