Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prayers for Ken of Aero

Edward

Bartender
Thank you for the kind words and thoughts guys.
Ken is in great hands here with NHS Scotland having been superb and moved very swiftly. The cancer is localised and not spread so the surgeons are confident it can be removed without need for further treatment / chemo etc...
He underwent a lengthy operation yesterday, and there will be a recovery period but we are hopeful he will make strong recovery.
He is a tough cookie from the Highlands so will not let this beat him.

As has been mentioned above some of our email response have fallen behind as Holly and myself have been helping at home. Please be patient and we will get back to you.

Good to hear the outlook is positive; all the best from down here to up there.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As has been mentioned above some of our email response have fallen behind as Holly and myself have been helping at home. Please be patient and we will get back to you.

We're happy to have you focus on your dad. We've got enough jackets as is and there's no rush on the rest.

I'm wearing one of his old jackets today out of respect. Honoured to have it.

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
Thank you for the kind words and thoughts guys.
Ken is in great hands here with NHS Scotland having been superb and moved very swiftly. The cancer is localised and not spread so the surgeons are confident it can be removed without need for further treatment / chemo etc...
He underwent a lengthy operation yesterday, and there will be a recovery period but we are hopeful he will make strong recovery.
He is a tough cookie from the Highlands so will not let this beat him.

Best of wishes to you Holly and all your family - very glad to hear your dad is hopefully now well on the road to recovery after successful surgery - Take care and fingers crossed everything works out ok for Ken and the rest of you going forward for 2023 and beyond - what a terrible way to have to start the New Year, and I wish you all the best for a long and healthy future.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Saw this thread today, thanks so much for everyone’s well wishes. I read some of these out to my dad in hospital today and he’s truly touched.

Good news is he’s doing very well, is in good spirits and the doctors are very pleased with his progress. There’s going to be some tough time ahead as he recovers but he’s got all the support in the world and myself and my mum by his side every day so we’ll get him through this! ❤️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko