Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

real mccoy jacket sizing

kojax

Practically Family
does anybody here know anything about real mccoy jacket sizing i got a size 38 real tight alnost felt like a size 36. they want me to try a 40 i wonder if that will fit.. i take a size 38 sport jacket . my gibson barnes a2 jacket is a size 38 the fit is right on.. cost money to keep returning jackets, what do you think people. they have a stock 40 and 42

bentusian

One of the Regulars
If the jacket is from Real McCoy's Japan, I think you should try size 40 to get the 38's fit by the western standard. Japanese sizes tend to run small, like their medium actually fits like small of the US and European size, for example. Japanese A-2 size 40 fits me best chestwise (not the sleeve length though), while I should get a 38 in ELC.

Fabio

New in Town
Good morning gentlemen
I've been following this forum for a long time but I am a member for a short time.
I find it full of competent people and passionate leather military jackets.
I would like to buy a leather jacket and A-2 Real McCoy's size 40 or 42
If any of you gentlemen had intended to sell jacket, send me a message to get in touch.
I am seriously very interested. immediate payment by paypal or bank transfer.
thank you very much.
Fabio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred