Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VW1971

Familiar Face
Hey @VW1971 , to help you out, pics of me in my size 44 and 46.

In terms of feel, the 44 is noticeably tighter in the bicep area, the shoulders, and the chest.

You can see it's a bit shorter in length and sleeves too.

If I didn't want to layer (hoody etc.), the 44 would be fine for my 6'2 frame, but the 46 just affords that extra wiggle room.

First the 44, which has had about 2 months of wear:
View attachment 360558

Now the 46 (about 3 days of wear):
View attachment 360559
Thanks for these pics. Both sizes look great on you but I can definitely see the sizing difference between the 44 and 46. I’m working on a private sale of my 42 and if it works will free up some cash. The 44 looks like it would work for me. I’ll keep you posted. Good luck selling yours in the meantime.

patrick_b

One of the Regulars
I have the RMC J100 in a 46 but lost about 20 lbs this year and I've sadly come to the conclusion that the 46 is just too big. I'm slowly realizing that all my outerwear is too big.

Very tempting.

Fireflame

One of the Regulars
Great choice on sizing up to a 46. Great overall fit! Wish the 44 worked for me. Looks like I would have to go with a 46 myself. GLWS

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Hey @VW1971 , to help you out, pics of me in my size 44 and 46.

In terms of feel, the 44 is noticeably tighter in the bicep area, the shoulders, and the chest.

You can see it's a bit shorter in length and sleeves too.

If I didn't want to layer (hoody etc.), the 44 would be fine for my 6'2 frame, but the 46 just affords that extra wiggle room.

First the 44, which has had about 2 months of wear:
View attachment 360558

Now the 46 (about 3 days of wear):
View attachment 360559
I like the 44 fit honestly

Arizor

One of the Regulars
Yep @J Leather Investigater it’s a good fit for when I’m wearing a tee, but once I start layering it gets tight on my shoulders and chest.

also the 44 has had a few months of wear, which I think makes it look good, new bucos always look the worst IMO :). Already seeing a difference after a solid week of wear in my 46; sleeves have shortened due to creasing and chest/shoulders have softened quite a bit. Happy with the change.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Yep @J Leather Investigater it’s a good fit for when I’m wearing a tee, but once I start layering it gets tight on my shoulders and chest.

also the 44 has had a few months of wear, which I think makes it look good, new bucos always look the worst IMO :). Already seeing a difference after a solid week of wear in my 46; sleeves have shortened due to creasing and chest/shoulders have softened quite a bit. Happy with the change.
Glad your happy with it. There is always a place for both, a jacket to layer an a jacket to T with. I don't live in a cold climate we have winter but nothing crazy so me layering is no more than a t an a button up flannel or similiar.

JM7

One of the Regulars
I love this jacket, I just bought a Flat Head Cafe Racer which was too small , I just posted it for sale on the forum. It would be way too small for you otherwise I'd be interested in trading. Hopefully it sells soon and this is still avail. Good luck either way , awesome jacket

Arizor

One of the Regulars
Thanks mate, owned that model myself, gorgeous jacket but the proportions just weren’t right for me either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB