Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent WW2 B-3 (Aero Leather Clo.) sold this week on Ebay.

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Anyone know who won this B-3, It was locacted in Toronto.

It ended Wednesday night around 8PM. Thought I would bid because I could have done a local pick up.

it was at about $150, still with 12 hours to go, It went up to 790!

It was in well worn Condition too! I am thinking it sold this much because of the Name-brand (Aero leather), it also had a nice AAF Decal on the shoulder. It WAS pretty nice. wondering if you guys were also watching or bidding.

I am suprised it sold so high, because in my Experiance, it would be more worth it to simply Buy a NEW one from Eastman leather at that price in my opinion. Personally Expected it to go for under 300. like 400 DEAD most.

-J

Edward

Bartender
New ones are now in the region of GBP700+ from both Aero and ELC. Price rises over the past couple of years do seem to have had a knock on effect on the used market, that's mos likely what you're seeing here. Either that or the old auction danger, two people deciding it's theirs. Great if you're the seller, of course!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic