Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Round 2 Beauty Box thread

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
you got all kinds of stiff I put the scarf and burts bees in and made the daisy hair clip I made a comb for myswlf just like it. I hoe,you enjoy it all.

Grant Fan- when I saw the hair clip and scarf I was so happy, I squealed. I especially like that the hair clip is handmade. I will post a picture when I wear it. :) And thank you for the burt's bees- I've been wanting to try it.

I already love the e.l.f comestics too. Very nice coverage.

BTW, I wasn't able to get the box out until late on Wednesday because of my schedule on Monday and Tuesday. But hopefully it will get to Christi soon! I hope someone (multiple someones) find joy in the stuff I put in.

Christi.adell

One of the Regulars
Got the box today! So much cool stuff. Just sent a message to Wire9vintage. So as soon as I get her addy I'll ship out. Probably Monday. I also had to replace the box. The rain today killed it! But luckily nothing was damaged. :)

Christi.adell

One of the Regulars
Yes I love everything I picked! I took a pic I'll upload it soon. I haven't heard back from Wire9Vintage soooo the box is still with me. I'll keep the thread updated when I hear back.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Update on our progress:

Fortworthgal – Texas, US
Grant Fan – Virginia, US
Sheeplady - New York, US
Christi.adell – Georgia, US <---- has box
Wire9vintage – Texas, US
Ginfizz – Pennsylvania, US
Tatum – Florida, US
TheSwingingBee – California, US
RetroGIJane – Iowa, US
Zombi – Oklahoma, US

Olivebleu – Nova Scotia, Canada
MissLaurieMarie – Alberta, Canada

Lindabelle – NSW, Australia

Christi.adell

One of the Regulars
Okay! Got the box scheduled for pickup tomorrow. Also that box weighs 11 lbs. lol. It's packed to the top!

Here's a picture of the stuff I took out. Also I took out the OPI Nicole nail pen thingie that's not pictured here. I saw it as I was packing up and snatched it. I love those!

IMG_5743.jpg

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Okay! Got the box scheduled for pickup tomorrow. Also that box weighs 11 lbs. lol. It's packed to the top!

Here's a picture of the stuff I took out. Also I took out the OPI Nicole nail pen thingie that's not pictured here. I saw it as I was packing up and snatched it. I love those!

IMG_5743.jpg

Yay! You got the spoolies I put in! Please let me know how you do with them- they didn't work with my hair, but they had really rave reviews on Vermont Country Store. Some ladies said they worked for sets which held for 3 days.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Oooh, you picked lots of stuff I put in! Let me know what you think of that Revlon foundation!

I love that green headband with the roses. I don't know who put that in, but twice I almost kept it for myself. :lol:

Grant Fan

Practically Family

IMG_5743.jpg

Oh you got tons of great stuff. I see you picked the air spun, and nail polish I put in there. Also you picked one of the bows I made. I made a pair of them for myself. I hope you like all the stuff you picked out.

Christi.adell

One of the Regulars
Yay! You got the spoolies I put in! Please let me know how you do with them- they didn't work with my hair, but they had really rave reviews on Vermont Country Store. Some ladies said they worked for sets which held for 3 days.

Yes! I only took one bag of the spoolies so there's another in there for someone else. :) My hair probably isn't quite long enough yet but I've seen these and wanted to try them out so...grow hair grow! :)

Christi.adell

One of the Regulars
Oooh, you picked lots of stuff I put in! Let me know what you think of that Revlon foundation!

I love that green headband with the roses. I don't know who put that in, but twice I almost kept it for myself. :lol:

I love it! I use Revlon foundation regularly so I was psyched to get it. Thanks! And yes I looove the headband, so cute.

Christi.adell

One of the Regulars

Oh you got tons of great stuff. I see you picked the air spun, and nail polish I put in there. Also you picked one of the bows I made. I made a pair of them for myself. I hope you like all the stuff you picked out.

I love it thanks! The leopard bow is to die for! So cute. And I was just about to buy another thing of airspun so that was a nice find. :)

Also: The box is on it's way now I hope someone likes the stuff I put in as much as I liked this stuff.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I love it! I use Revlon foundation regularly so I was psyched to get it. Thanks! And yes I looove the headband, so cute.

Have you ever used the Photoready foundation? I was in Walgreen's today at lunch and saw it and the new airbrush Photoready mousse foundation too. The *last* thing I need is more foundation, but I am an unstoppable product whore so I know I'll end up buying it to try anyway. :lol:

Last edited:

Christi.adell

One of the Regulars
Have you ever used the Photoready foundation? I was in Walgreen's today at lunch and saw it and the new airbrush Photoready mousse foundation too. The *last* thing I need is more foundation, but I am an unstoppable product whore so I know I'll end up buying it to try anyway. :lol:

I haven't used that one though I do want to try it. I usually stick with Colorstay. It's the best foundation I've ever tried for me. Mac is always too yellow and Revlon is just my perfect color. Let me know how you like it if you end up buying it. :)

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Yes! I only took one bag of the spoolies so there's another in there for someone else. :) My hair probably isn't quite long enough yet but I've seen these and wanted to try them out so...grow hair grow! :)

Needless to say, I couldn't get all the spoolies I own in the box. I was afraid when you opened the box it might explode all over if I stuffed more in. :)

So the ladies of future rounds can look forward to spoolies.

Wire9Vintage

A-List Customer
Hello gals,
The box just got to me and is it ever stuffed to the gills! I'll go through it tonight and try to make up my mind... And then figure out how in the world to get MY stuff in there!:)

Stay tuned....

Grant Fan

Practically Family

I tried it once because I used to use maybaline matte mousse makeup then they started making it way too dark for me. But the photoready mousse I found wasn't pale enough. I felt nice going on but I looked orange. I gave it to one of my girl friend and it is fine on her. But I am just too pale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ