Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Round 3 Beauty Box Official Thread

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Sorry I hadn't gotten to this earlier - I work in a church, so Christmas is my busiest time of year, and things have been insane. I'll try to take a picture of my choices & post this evening. Off the top of my head I can remember that I took a Yves St Laurent nail polish in a gorgeous shimmery brown shade, Soap & Glory highlighter lotion, ELF all-over color stick in Persimmon, couple of ELF mineral eyeshadows, and a Besame lip glaze. So much fun stuff to choose from!

What is the interest in starting another round?

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
I'm interested. Though I (sadly) threw some things out during a pre-Christmas cleaning frenzy, I still have saved up several things to contribute, should we do it again.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Sorry ladies, I've been off work all this week with the flu! Am typing this from bed. :(

This weekend or next week I'll get a new sign-up list started for the next round!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Welcome, plumdearly!

Unfortunately one of the box rules is:

1) Minimum of 100 posts to participate. If you are close to 100 and want to participate, please PM me, or check around the boards and see if you can contribute to any threads and increase your post count.

Really that's a precaution to keep someone from signing up, participating, and absconding with a box full of goodies. :laugh: I will be opening a new sign-up thread probably next week, so maybe check around the boards & see if you can contribute to any threads & boost your post count.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner