Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saddleback treat!

pawineguy

One Too Many
Congrats, I own a brief in Chestnut with a matching laptop sleeve. They are tough, get tons of compliments, and are in stark contrast to modern laptop backpacks or messengers that most people seem to carry these days. (yes, for some travel I do prefer a more modern bag myself)

I don't believe there is anything I could do to break my briefcase, it's as tough as they get, while still being great to look at...

minisoda

Familiar Face
I'm running through airports every week, so this is essentially my toolbag... also curious to see if it might be large enough to throw a pair of slacks and a shirt in for overnight trips.

pawineguy

One Too Many
I don't think there is any doubt they would fit. The center compartment is pretty big so if you're low maintenance and don't need to carry too much else for overnights I think you could make it work.

minisoda

Familiar Face
This begs the next question.... what kind of cool things does the modern man need to pack in his briefcase, especially with heavy travel. Here's a start:

- Macbook Air
- iPad
- Bose noise canceling headphones
- Cables
- Business cards
- Pens/paper/etc
- Small flashlight
- 550 parachute cord

Would love to carry a small knife, but with weekly travel it will end up getting thrown away by the TSA. What other cool stuff am I missing in my go bag???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner