Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 650 Military DB Jacket

Fiver64

Practically Family
Military jacket

There was an exellent one for sale in the FL classifieds recently.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=46552&highlight=schott+miltary

May still be there. Andy Richards had it and could tell you more than I could. I love the look, but only negative I've heard (from 3 people) is that the buttons will start to fall off soon after wearing it! I had a Schott leather peacoat that did the same. Why they can't put buttons on is beyond me!

andy richards

Practically Family
The Scott 650 is a great heavy jacket. I have one for sale right now (see the link above...).
If you want to buy one you need your exact measurements. My 650 is an XL, and my jackets are all size 42(us) or 52(eu). There is not too much info on the internet, though I have seen some revieuws of the 650 on the official SchottNYC website regarding this jacket. It is an outstanding jacket. The only minor point (imho) is that, indeed, the buttons fell of very quickly. I have sewn them on again, but the problem was there again after a 10 minutes walk... To prevent falling off I attached the buttons with "buto-fix" fasteners. Old fashion metal button fasteneres which is excellent for this jacket. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please ask.
Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart