Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Perfecto 618H sz. 38 EU

VictorLinnet

New in Town
Hi guys,

I am quite new to posting on this forum, although I browse about every day.

I am selling my Schott Perfecto 618H jacket, as it is simply too big for me, which makes it look a little too bulky for my taste.

I have had somewhat common modifications done to it. The belt has been cut off and the epaulet sewed down. To me, this makes the jacket much more applicable in modern settings.

This is the horsehide version of the jacket. The leather feels really nice, although I usually wear my Aero as it fits me better. This jacket is size 38, which to me feels like a medium. I'm suspecting most of you know about Schott sizing already. The condition is really good, as I've only worn it three or four times. There is a small blemish on the back of the jacket.

I understand my lack of presence on the forum can be a security issue for some of you. I will do what I can to combat that (ID, or whatever). Otherwise, I will post on eBay.

Price is 500 USD + shipping. Shipping from EU (preferably to other countries in EU). If you happen to live in Copenhagen, meetup is possible.

Thanks,
Victor

Attachments

• IMG_6999.jpg
    IMG_6999.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_7001.jpg
    IMG_7001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_7002.jpg
    IMG_7002.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 167