Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Perfecto ID

Kniperider

New in Town
Hey Schott experts, I scored this vintage Perfecto which I think dates from the early 70’s judging by the label. I can’t find the model number, there’s no label in the chest zipper pocket. Anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• IMG_1682.jpeg
    IMG_1682.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110

jeo

One Too Many
Model is 631. Late 60's to early 70's, probably 70's though.

631SM has the pile lining. There's also an earlier version with sheepskin lining. Both have the fur mouton collar.

Last edited:

Kniperider

New in Town
It could also be 80's. Maybe if you post the tag or available labels a more precise assessment can be made.
Here’s the label, I think it’s early 70’s going by the Schott archive book.
Model is 631. Late 60's to early 70's, probably 70's though.

631SM has the pile lining. There's also an earlier version with sheepskin lining. Both have the fur mouton collar.
Jeo, I thought that too initially but the pocket doesn’t have a flap on mine and the collar is a different shape. The closest 631 I can find is this one. Not quite the same as you can see.

Attachments

• IMG_1783.jpeg
    IMG_1783.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1784.jpeg
    IMG_1784.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 66

jeo

One Too Many
Here’s the label, I think it’s early 70’s going by the Schott archive book.

Jeo, I thought that too initially but the pocket doesn’t have a flap on mine and the collar is a different shape. The closest 631 I can find is this one. Not quite the same as you can see.
Yeah it's one of the variations but a 631 nonetheless. With Schott there were so many variations on every model.

Label is definitely 70's. The size tag is attached interestingly. It's sewed on the Perfecto tag and flipped from how they normally are.

Here’s the label on my 70’s perfecto and what you normally see on 70’s tags.

IMG_0671.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo