Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling a Montecristi Hat

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Hi,
I am not aware of rules against what I'm going to do. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. I felt that before posting an add on ebay I should ask in the forum. My brother just got back from Ecuador (we're ecuadorians living in NYC) and he brought me a gorgeous hat from Montecristi. I'm sure that all of you know that the best hats in the world are woven there. Unfortunally, the hat is too big for my head. I am going to sell it and, again, thought I should ask around here to see if someone would be interested.
The hat is a Montecristi, super-fino (in Montecristi there are 3 categories: fino, super-fino and fino-fino) The weaving is tight and even, very beautiful soft hat. THe straw color is impecable. the small tag says 71/8 but I'm suspect it is a notch bigger as I normally wear that size. Here are some pictures.
Thanks,
Aureliano-

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03900.jpg

DSC03901.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice hat however you should move this to the classified section. That is where we sell our things to fellow loungers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy