Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

Simonds

Vendor
Thanks for your kind words Flicka, the brown one is made from heavy cotton and the cream colored and the orange plaid are linen.

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
Finished dress, took a day, real simple "vintage" vogue 40s pattern. I'm pleased with how it came out, but it needs pockets.
newdress.jpg

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Its adorable Hailey Greenhat . Good one for it taking only a day although that being said I can't think of the last time I had an entire day to just sew!!! I love the fabric plaid looks so smart.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Yep, thats the one! :D
Grant fan- You should! It's so easy and it looks great :)

I bought the pattern and some royal blue and black old school flannel twill. I am going to use it for fall and winter with a cardigan over it and a belt. Also that way if I get hot I have short sleeves underneath .

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
GEDC8595.JPG

I've shown this blouse off on my blog last week and more info about it can be seen here
Really goofy photo, but I'm so proud of myself for making it- I'm not that great at sewing you see!
Tupney x

Grant Fan

Practically Family
So I made the dress Hailey made here is what I got. The hem isn't in it yet because the instructions say that I need to let it hang for at least 24 hours to let the bias set. I think I am going to bring the hem up about 3inches. My intention was to wear riding boots with this dress from time to time, so above my knee is good, so I don't look like a pilgrim or pioneer. Also please excuse my bandana. I didn't do my hair today.
newdress002.jpg

newdress001.jpg

Drappa

One Too Many
You both look fabulous! I'm adding that pattern to my wishlist. Didn't think much of it on the package, but it's so flatrering on you ladies.

St. Louis

Practically Family
Tuppence, if that photo were in black & white, I'd be convinced I was looking at a period photo.

Grant Fan, really pretty dress.

You both look adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider