Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
butterick.jpg
LD that pattern is just so cool, it reminds me of this vintage oleg cassini dress a lady wore to the NY Easter parade(which i do intend to recreate one of these days...)
Anywho great job LD and SheBear! Lovely house dresses/ dressing gowns.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Lovely Shebear! It must be the season for house dresses :) I find them a big detriment in my wardrobe.

I made a second one using the same pattern from above.
butterick.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

I think it looks like a yukata :) I made this from patch working squares scraps of leftover yardage from past projects. I really loved the project. More info is on my blog.

So fun. I would love to have that pattern

geekgirl

New in Town
I'm loving those houses dresses. Especially the patchwork. It looks perfect for doing house work & then lounging around afterward.

Chole

JessKelly

New in Town
Very flattering dress but that hat makes it even better; did you make it as well? It looks like it's a similar fabric from here.

olive bleu

One Too Many
Wow! You all have been so busy..i love all your lovely frocks !

I am ashamed to say, my sewing machine got put into the storage closet when i moved 2 years ago, and i haven't seen it since. I really have to do something about that.

Lady Day, Brian looks to be quite the character. That picture is priceless :D

olive bleu

One Too Many
oh my gosh, Honey Doll, they are beautiful! I haven't seen your etsy store before...but when i win the lottery, i am cleaning you out!! You do beautiful work.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
I've had fitting issues for a while and tried a couple of different books, which helped but only got me so far, so I worked with the McCall's fitting shell dress and several weekends to work through it. This is my first project using it. I finished Dress View C from pattern Vintage Vogue 8767. It's an icky phone photo, but I was so happy that my sleeve and bodice alterations worked! I will wear it one night to the upcoming Noir City Festival. Better photos (along with makeup and serious foundation garments!) to come.

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/craftywench/8487131436/]
8487131436_7e64228e71.jpg
[/url]
Vogue 8767 dress by Tenuki Handcrafts, on Flickr

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I've had fitting issues for a while and tried a couple of different books, which helped but only got me so far, so I worked with the McCall's fitting shell dress and several weekends to work through it. This is my first project using it. I finished Dress View C from pattern Vintage Vogue 8767. It's an icky phone photo, but I was so happy that my sleeve and bodice alterations worked! I will wear it one night to the upcoming Noir City Festival. Better photos (along with makeup and serious foundation garments!) to come.

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/craftywench/8487131436/]
8487131436_7e64228e71.jpg
[/url]
Vogue 8767 dress by Tenuki Handcrafts, on Flickr

That is so very cute! I love the color! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk