Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Trixie... You are too sweet. Thank you.

Lauren... Thank you. That means a lot coming from our resident seamstress queen!!

Goldwyn Girl... Thank you!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
BettyValentine said:
corsetinside.jpg

Well the inside is fan-tab too! Its the craftsmanship that get me, so so nice :eusa_clap

Lolita, you look supercute, but you knew that so Ill say it again :p

Goldleaf, that sweater is precious! I cant knit (yet) hope baby thinks its comfy.

LD

ValerieAmelia

Familiar Face
I wish I could post my Halloween costume! My work blocked myspace today (which explains the abundance of posts on here today) but I have a picture up there of my costume...I bought all the material and knew exactly what I wanted but I didn't have the time...so it's ALRIGHT but again, not what I wanted.

I'll post when I get home.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Pink Dahlia said:
Here's the infamous Halloween costume I made myself:
l_dd57009f6795955adbcbda45b9e585d6.jpg

And here's a reference pic for you people who aren't video game nerds:
410274_l.jpg

It's excellent Pink Dahlia!!!! :eusa_clap The costumes look identical, well done!!!!

lyburnum

Practically Family
I just posted this in the 'What are you wearing' thread but I'll post it here as well.

I made this lovely dress from baby blue, 100% wool fabric, to keep me warm in the winter. When it gets colder I'll wear it with a turtle neck underneath. I LOVE this dress, and I want to make lots and lots of them!

img7792qd0.jpg

It's made from Simplicity 3673. Altogether I think it took me... 3hours... max, to put together. Dead easy.

3673oe8.jpg

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Pink Dahlia said:
Here's the infamous Halloween costume I made myself:
l_dd57009f6795955adbcbda45b9e585d6.jpg

And here's a reference pic for you people who aren't video game nerds:
410274_l.jpg

Pink, that's awsome. I have the little action figure for her with her cat. I also have some of the other characters as well.

Josephine

One Too Many
lyburnum said:
It's made from Simplicity 3673. Altogether I think it took me... 3hours... max, to put together. Dead easy.

I have that pattern! I have some houndstooth blue/black that I want to make it with, but I haven't checked how much yardage I have. :) Looks great!

Antje

One Too Many
lyburnum said:
I just posted this in the 'What are you wearing' thread but I'll post it here as well.

I made this lovely dress from baby blue, 100% wool fabric, to keep me warm in the winter. When it gets colder I'll wear it with a turtle neck underneath. I LOVE this dress, and I want to make lots and lots of them!

img7792qd0.jpg

3673oe8.jpg

beautifull dress looks good on you
and so quick made fantastic

antje

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
lyburnum said:

img7792qd0.jpg

3673oe8.jpg
This is on my list of projects and seeing yours makes me want to start it right away, But I must finish the one I'm doing first. Must- have- will- power !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred