Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

Photobud

New in Town
I used the swing era Sense and Sensability pattern ( http://sensibility.com/patterns/1940s-swing-dress-pattern/ )
TimmieWTF

springbeaktoquince203-1.jpg

Bettys Closet

New in Town
hailey greenhat said:
OH! Pretty fabric, what kind is it? It looks a bit wooly from here, but that can't be right...

Its Bengaline Suiting and has a slight stretch. I think it looks like wool because it has a kind of white specks thing goin on :)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
What lovely things everyone's been making!
Deadpandiva, I LOVE that dress and bolero! So cute!
Bettys Closet, that is a really hot dress! Love the cutout neckline and buttons.

SayCici

Practically Family
LAUREN!

OH MY GOSH! I loooooove it. I decided the other day that all of my separates should either be red, white, and/or blue as those are the colors I like to wear the most and that's some excellent inspiration!

Marla

A-List Customer
Lauren, everything you make always looks as though it were made professionally! The blouse looks perfect. If I may ask, what padding/support did you use in the puff sleeves?

Mrs Cleaver

One of the Regulars
SayCici said:
LAUREN!

OH MY GOSH! I loooooove it. I decided the other day that all of my separates should either be red, white, and/or blue as those are the colors I like to wear the most and that's some excellent inspiration!
Snap!!I just decided that too:)
Lauren,that top is just absolutely darling!!I luv it!!:)

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Lauren, that is really cute! Perfect for July 4th!
Photobud, that dress looks fantastic on you!
LD, love the linen suit!
Betty, I love the slim skirt on that bodice!

Cricket

Practically Family
I agree. The blouse is a great Fourth of July wear. I usually try to wear red, white and blue for the Fourth. But I always end up getting BBQ sauce on something, and it always lands on a "white" something. :eusa_doh:

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Thanks, all! It was a fun project to sew :) I had the supplies in my stash of doom for a long time and it was about time they came together!

Inky

One Too Many
okay, I am going to try very hard to find ample time to sew - you are all so very inspiring!!

I managed to make up a skirt from some vintage border print that was in my stash for a while now - it is a saloon themed border print. I also made the hubby's shirt, but it's not vintage ;) This photo was taken prior to my husband's 20th high school reunion last weekend while we were on vacation in Michigan. It was held in an old barn and I thought we'd look cute - well, we did but we were VERY overdressed!!

I am especially thrilled with the necklace as it matches the skirt very well and I found it at an antique store just a few hours before the reunion.

34749_10150202405125174_799875173_13336525_8053390_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart