Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I know there is the at home repo thread, but I figure purchaces have their own thread, why not what we make?

Anything from hair accessories, to purses, to jewlery to the fab clothes we like so much. What was your favorite make? Got stuff in the works? Tips for anyone?

I just bought some supercute cotton fabric and Im gonna make a dress. YaY! Ill show stuff soon.
Later ladies,

LD

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
I'm sure that's allowed, I love to see things that people make! I think the fact that it's home made qualifies it as people had to make a lot more of their own clothes then!!
Please can we see a pic?

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Ok. :eek:
bustle1.jpg

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Thank you! Yeah, I made it with Truly Victorian's pattern 101. It's actually not nearly as hard as it looks! The ruffles are all sewn on an overlay.

I'm wearing a bustle gown to Costume College next month. I'll post pics when the dress is all finished :)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
This is what Im working on now.

I hope to have it done some time tomorrow. Im gonna change the neckline and give it a boat neck. Oh, and PIPING! :D I loves some piping! Yay piping!

boatneckdress.jpg

Oh did I mention I love piping?

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks all :D

It was a challenge geting the neckline to lay flat. The back buttons up, for some reason I dont like zippers all that much.

The trim is really a dark dark blue and looks so perfect with the fabric.
Im starting another dress hopefully today, not nearly as complicated as the frills I put on this one :)

Ill keep you posted.

Where is all your stuff?!

LD

colleency

One of the Regulars
Lady Day, Very cute!

I'm working on an Erte from the 20s, and I keep messing it up! If it's not done in time for Costume College, I fear I will put it in the closet, unfinished, forever!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ