Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

SayCici

Practically Family
Aw thank you all so much!

Skidoo, ask for someone to sign you up for classes for Christmas! I took three at JoAnn's earlier this year and they were a great start!

GreyAndWhiteCat

Familiar Face
Love your trousers SayCici. You look fabulous in them :)

Also love your huge crotch trousers exquisitebones! I think you look quite cool in them :)
Kind of remindes me of these ladies in there zoot suit trousers:

zootSuitWomen.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
You all have been making such wonderful things. I have been sick so I haven't been making much but I did get a new sewing machine and I am quite in love with it.

Lorena B

Practically Family
exquisitebones said:
are they being arrested???[huh]
Yes they are, they were part of the ( i think they were called the pachucos or something similar) a juvenile gang in the 40's, still, i will try to check their name again.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Get better!

deadpandiva said:
You all have been making such wonderful things. I have been sick so I haven't been making much but I did get a new sewing machine and I am quite in love with it.

Nothing like a new machine to make a girl sew! All the frustrations of the old machine gone... can't wait to see what you do, you always make things I love.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
77a5ac40d097.jpg

I bought 3 brown felt hoods and 3 grey ones from urban outfitters for a steal. I am cutting them all up to make new hats. This is the first one. I want to put it in etsy but I am quite in love with it.

SayCici

Practically Family
deadpandiva said:
77a5ac40d097.jpg

I bought 3 brown felt hoods and 3 bgrey ones from urban outfitters for a still. I am cutting them all up to make new hats. This is the first one. I want to put it in etsy but I am quite in love with it.
love.gif

I love it as well! This really looks so fantastic!! Keep a couple for yourself and sell the rest to me. ;)

Bettys Closet

New in Town
yes please

I love anything with bows. that little hat is just too cute deadpandiva. I love all of your stuff! :eek:fftopic: Can't wait to post some pics on this thread. nice to meet you ladies. some great talent here!!! :eusa_clap

Miss Sis

One Too Many
I've just made two aprons, one for myself and one as a Christmas present for my boyfriend's mother.

The fabric is a repro with little teacups all over it. The one with the gingham on it is for me. I'm also going to make another one, different again, in another fabric as another gift. Making lots of presents this year, which is quite satisfying.

001.jpg
003-1.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Adorable Apron Miss Sis. I love your dress Goldwyn Girl. I have that pattern and know that I see how cute it looks I think I shall make it.

Here's a dress I made a few months ago. I love the collar and sweetheart neckline.
e54994a78260.jpg
0ef5cd763ae3.jpg

I am making purses for Christmas gifts. These are a little clumsy. I think I need to get used to my new machine. It sews quite fast.
I like the lining fabrics best. The cream purse has a magnetic snap which I found very difficult. The freen purse has a back zipper. I love the flower pin and plan to make a ton.
7867abab9381.jpg
679236d67379.jpg

f7b4fd8a56cf.jpg
9ca0884164a5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran