Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

BoPeep

Practically Family
You can tell that spring is in the air! Everyone's checking off the summer sewing lists! Love it!

swinggal - the overalls are from Decades of Style. I'm going to try a lightweight denim, too, but with shorts instead of long pants.

swinggal

One Too Many
BoPeep said:
You can tell that spring is in the air! Everyone's checking off the summer sewing lists! Love it!

swinggal - the overalls are from Decades of Style. I'm going to try a lightweight denim, too, but with shorts instead of long pants.

Thanks BP. My other ones are made in black linen so I might even go for that. They are so cool and flowy. Might be niceer than denim actually and a little bit more dressy.

poggleberry

One of the Regulars
I made this handbag over the Easter Weekend, can't wait to use it on a beautiful sunny day.
It was hard to decide which fabric was going to be on the outside as I love both fabrics, I still have enough to make another one, so I could do the inside fabric on the outside.
handbagfront.jpg

handbagback.jpg

handbaginterior2.jpg

MarieAnne

Practically Family
Jenniferose7 said:
Oooh that flower is great!

I just finished this up a little while ago. I plan on wearing it to work this week. It's Simplicity 3673.
BRAVO! Gorgeous dress and I love the colour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy