Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

show us your lippy

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Here's my new Mary Kay lipstick, black cherry with plum lip liner.
1751965308_a2e2ce5ca7.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
PS said:
I've been meaning to get out and pick up some of the new matte lipsticks from Mac Mattene, they look lovely and I hear they aren't overly drying either.
Here are my personal favorites...
23m9zxl.jpg

Pout Date Bait
2cpuy3m.jpg

The infamous NYC Retro Red

Those lips,
Those eyes,
Lovely

:eek: :eek:fftopic: OK, I'm outta here! :D

Dani California

Familiar Face
what shade of red should u wear for daytime? i change it up between ruby woo, classic dame, and mac red. i'm just a bit self conscious now because my grandmother commented on my red lipstick (i was wearing classic dame) and told me she likes me natural. i think it was a shock because i've never been one to wear lipstick and she just wasn't used to it. but, now i'm wondering if red is too much for daytime? frankly, i think a red tone lipstick is the best shade for me since i have pale skin. pinks, mauves, and browns just look blech on me.

JitterBugJenny

New in Town
Rouge Absolu Creme'
Lancome'
In Port Glace
(super blotted off, much darker when applied)
Stays on for hours, matte but never cakey!

(Mind the umbrella....was having a cocktail!, See my bearded dragon in the background? His name is Sir Robin the Brave!)

100_1532.jpg

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Jenny, having just browsed the hairdos thread before this one, I'm going to have to ask you to stop looking so beautiful! My boyfriend thinks you're very fetching - good job you are in the us of a!! ;)

JitterBugJenny

New in Town
Ada Veen said:
Jenny, having just browsed the hairdos thread before this one, I'm going to have to ask you to stop looking so beautiful! My boyfriend thinks you're very fetching - good job you are in the us of a!! ;)

You have made my day!

Thanks for the kind words!

Enjoy your weekend!

~Jenn

PS

A-List Customer
testing out Besame Merlot

6ki759t.jpg
[/IMG]

So bright on me! This isn't the best shot but the only one I have resized at the moment!

zaika

One Too Many
pretty lippy, ladies!!

i recently joined the MAC bandwagon with Viva Glam 1. I love it. Wear it all the time...now I feel naked without it!

2083794771_99f94b1518.jpg

zaika

One Too Many
Ada Veen said:
great colour Zaika! I'm really wanting to go to mac now.

thanks, ada! yeah...it took me forever to get to the MAC counter...but once i did, you couldn't pull me away. :D too many beautiful colors!

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Anyone else notice more men paying attention when you wear a real red lipstick? I wonder what it is?

I know that I used to wear smudged dark (near black) eyeshadow all over my eyes & I'd get hit on like there was no tomorrow, but the lipstick seems to have a similar reaction. I hate not wearing it now. :eek:

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
anabolina said:
I just bought a couple of glosses from ELF and they are so cute. I really bought them for the tin since they are only slightly tinted.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=1186

I got the cherry and candy tins.

CandyTins_MainImage_LR_deptImg.jpg

The gloss itself is nothing to right home about. Subtly flavored and glossy enough an average length, but you don't buy these tins for the product so much as the packaging material.

What adorable little tins!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Those tins are soo cute!!! I love gloss tins like that. They remind me of the ones my mom used to have when I was little. something about sliding it open to find the treasure inside.. and then they smelled so yummy too! Do these have a nice smell?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn