Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PS said:
I've been trying to not shop lately. Trying to lose another 10-20 pounds.

But layersclothing.com pulled me in today.

louise.jpg

evelyn.jpg

They have some adorable things. newlayers coupon code gets you ten percent off.

Wow! They have good stuff, cheap! I can't seem to find a size chart though.

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Does anyone know how the sizes run for Layers clothing? Are they smaller like junior sizes or are they more like misses sizes? The sizes are so small at a lot of these trendy clothing stores, I never know what to expect.

PS

A-List Customer
lol that was fast! I am hearing they are on the small size but not like juniors. Misses fit. After some research I found out this is a conservative company aimed at providing stylish modest clothing. Being based in Utah they have alot of hip mormon mothers and young women as their target audience.
My items should be here soon, so I promise to report back. There were a few others I wanted but I held back as they were similar to other items I have already. I just wish they also sold those accessories and hosiery and shoessssssssss

SassyLindaB

Familiar Face
001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

1111111111.jpg

I love shoes, I realise they aren't really vintage but I think they follow the theme well. The tan pair I won on ebay for under $10 (AUS$) and the black and white shoes are my dream shoes and I chanced upon them yesterday when being fitted for another corset, they look lovely with everything

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just purchased these at Savers yesterday!

Turquoise necklace with floral clasp, $4.99:
0121091336.jpg

And the big score, a 3-piece aurora borealis crystal jewelry set! $17 total. All the pieces had been separated, I had to dig through to find it all. Super exciting! Unfortunately it's hard to see the rainbow effect of the beads but it's very pretty in person.

0121091337.jpg

SassyLindaB

Familiar Face
The Shirt said:
SassyLindaB- I love those black and white ones! Too cute - were they steep?

well yeas the price was a little fresh ($120 AUS$) but they are all leather upper and sole...plus they are so divine, so hubby said "you take em baby".

...and for those who are into height...the tans are a 2.5 inch heel and the black & white pair are 3 inch.

RebeccaMUA

One of the Regulars
SassyLindaB said:
well yeas the price was a little fresh ($120 AUS$) but they are all leather upper and sole...plus they are so divine, so hubby said "you take em baby".

...and for those who are into height...the tans are a 2.5 inch heel and the black & white pair are 3 inch.

Nice hubby :) I love it when they do what they are supposed to ;)

RebeccaMUA

One of the Regulars
Miss_Bella_Hell said:

0121091336.jpg

And the big score, a 3-piece aurora borealis crystal jewelry set! $17 total. All the pieces had been separated, I had to dig through to find it all. Super exciting! Unfortunately it's hard to see the rainbow effect of the beads but it's very pretty in person.

0121091337.jpg

That's so great you managed to get the set!

Miss_Bella_Hell said:

0121091336.jpg

0121091337.jpg

I have a crystal set that is very similar to that that belonged to my late Aunt. It was a Christmas gift from her boss when she worked for Westinghouse in the early 60's in Manhattan. It was a very Mad Men office.

Mojito

One Too Many
Lovely pieces all around! Miss_Bella_Hell, I am partial to aurora borealis pieces (well, crystal beads in general) - love set.

LauraKitty, how extraordinarily pretty, and such a lovely, soft, slightly unusual colour. Is the bodice lined or sheer?

SassyLindaB, love the shoes - looks like the mary janes, t-bars and oxfords are back again for the fall season! There's a shoe store next to the health food shop in the lower ground level of the Queen Victoria Building that has a quite a few in these styles...even some nice mary janes with cut outs.

PS

A-List Customer
Gabes or Rugged Warehouse

They are having an annual winter clearance event. While touring the shoe department where I picked up 3 pairs of Ann Taylor flats for three bucks each, that had some Daniel Green slippers for not much more than that, five bucks--ten dollars, tops. Just passing along the info.

SassyLindaB

Familiar Face
Mojito said:
SassyLindaB, love the shoes - looks like the mary janes, t-bars and oxfords are back again for the fall season! There's a shoe store next to the health food shop in the lower ground level of the Queen Victoria Building that has a quite a few in these styles...even some nice mary janes with cut outs.

ooooer I'll have to hint to hubby about an expedition

Antje

One Too Many
SassyLindaB said:
001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

1111111111.jpg

I love shoes, I realise they aren't really vintage but I think they follow the theme well. The tan pair I won on ebay for under $10 (AUS$) and the black and white shoes are my dream shoes and I chanced upon them yesterday when being fitted for another corset, they look lovely with everything

OOhhh I love those shoes too, I have something about black and white shoes, theyre just adorable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925