Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Signs of the Decline of Civilization

Warbaby

One Too Many
A pimp suit for kids - now available from Amazon for only $39.95.

pimpsuit.jpg

I'm not particularly offended, but the concept boggles my mind a bit. Jeez, what's next - Ho' outfits for little girls?

Harley Quinn

One of the Regulars
Warbaby said:
A pimp suit for kids - now available from Amazon for only $39.95.

pimpsuit.jpg

I'm not particularly offended, but the concept boggles my mind a bit. Jeez, what's next - Ho' outfits for little girls?

I thought the were called 'Bratz' dolls... teach your daughter to look like a $5 hooker...

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Pimps n Hoes

We do seem to celebrate anything that is loud, tacky, obnoxious, offensive, vulgar, sexist, etc, don't we? It's actually shocking to not shock people anymore.

Jp

Warbaby said:
Yeah, but how do you explain the concept of "pimp" to a 7 year old? Or worse, what do you say when your 7 year old says. "Mommy, can I be a pimp for Halloween?

Oh geez, can we forego that explanation until they are like 25? ;)
It is much worse that such a thing is a costume for such a young age. Just sickening really. Will the sexploitation never cease or is there at least an age that our children are safe from being exposed to this?
I know the answers are no and how young is your child? :(

Warbaby

One Too Many
Pilotguy299 said:
What, not in adult sizes? :rolleyes:

Are you considering a new career? :eek:

Just go to Amazon and do a search for "pimp suit" - you'll find several charming outfits in adult sizes.

OTOH, I've gotta admit that I've always wanted a lemon yellow suit trimmed with black piping to go with my modified '73 Les Paul Custom...

LesPaul.jpg

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well you know it's the decline of something when people dress their pets up for Easter. This is more weird than pimp suits.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy