Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silk Tie Rack - anyone ever heard of them?

DragonJade

One of the Regulars
They've got a couple of ties I like the look of and wanted to hear about the quality of the ties. They all come in a set with cuff links and a handkerchief, and for the price it makes me wonder about the quality. Personally, I'm not too bother about the cuff links and handkerchief.

They're all over ebay and say they have stores in Atrium Plaza mall in Boston, MA and Galleria Shopping in San Francisco, CA.

Bugsy

One Too Many
DragonJade said:
They've got a couple of ties I like the look of and wanted to hear about the quality of the ties. They all come in a set with cuff links and a handkerchief, and for the price it makes me wonder about the quality. Personally, I'm not too bother about the cuff links and handkerchief.

They're all over ebay and say they have stores in Atrium Plaza mall in Boston, MA and Galleria Shopping in San Francisco, CA.

They used to have several shops in downtown San Francisco, but I thought they went out of business years ago. I found their merchandise to be pretty good for the price, but that was some years ago now.

DragonJade

One of the Regulars
Really? I was thinking tie and handkerchief minus the cuff links would look rather nifty. The cuff links would just be over doing it. But then again I don't have much sense of style.

DragonJade

One of the Regulars
Bugsy said:
OH, by all means, do NOT wear the tie and matching handkerchief together.:eusa_doh:

Oh dear. This is some kind of reverse psychology, isn't it? Darn it. I'm all confused now. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24