Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sitting watching the Emerald Bowl...what a gorgeous city

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I'm sitting here watching the Emerald Bowl in rural, relatively flat Indiana and am awestruck by the beauty of the bay.

Andykev, Art, Jamespowers and whoever else...you guys have some awesome scenery. :cheers1:

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I missed this one.....

Panamabob said:
I'm sitting here watching the Emerald Bowl in rural, relatively flat Indiana and am awestruck by the beauty of the bay.

Andykev, Art, Jamespowers and whoever else...you guys have some awesome scenery. :cheers1:

I missed that. What is it you are talking about? SF Bay? That is beautiful, looking out thru the Golden Gate with the SF skyline, Marine Headlands, and Alcatraz in the bay.

Indiana? Emerald Bowl? Never been there/ please elaborate/

Art Fawcett said:
It's the prettiest place in the country Bob, now if we could just get rid of some of the people here...

Agreed. I thought half of them would be gone after the election though. Promises, promises. :p
The best part of it all Bob is that there is no snow at any time of the year. :beer: Everything stays green and nice. Hard to find that anywhere else in the country---aside from Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arizona, New Mexico....... ;)

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy