Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Swap Your Vintage Ties!!!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
DH66 sent us a real beautiful collection of skinny ties as also Rabbit sent some super sharp ties and just recently two screaming nice pocket squares. Then Mr. Powers sent a box of ties. I can tell he had some instructions on how to pack ties in a box until there was no air left! LOL What a stack of nice ties and for the most part they are all killer ties. I can assure you all, Daniel does feel like Christmas is early this year. I took some pictures of the s sharkskin suit that he desired to have a selection of thin ties to wear them with. My Cell phone camera is O.K. but will never capture the different hues of color in the suit. I'll down load a few pictures from photobucket here. Later however.

30s/early40s unlined Arrow tie
97fe06750a869068de45b85b1f0e50e9.jpg
ad1938f378a528f38b4d389878a88cbf.jpg
68d1c5b2110cf1b0002d566f6d0bec23.jpg

Approx. 2 7/8" at widest point

Last edited:
DH66 sent us a real beautiful collection of skinny ties as also Rabbit sent some super sharp ties and just recently two screaming nice pocket squares. Then Mr. Powers sent a box of ties. I can tell he had some instructions on how to pack ties in a box until there was no air left! LOL What a stack of nice ties and for the most part they are all killer ties. I can assure you all, Daniel does feel like Christmas is early this year. I took some pictures of the s sharkskin suit that he desired to have a selection of thin ties to wear them with. My Cell phone camera is O.K. but will never capture the different hues of color in the suit. I'll down load a few pictures from photobucket here. Later however.

I am glad you got them all in one piece. :D I figured Daniel needed a nice WIDE selection. The pink top hat tie is really interesting. :D

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am glad you got them all in one piece. :D I figured Daniel needed a nice WIDE selection. The pink top hat tie is really interesting. :D

They will all be worn in the line up! He has several other suits and some sportcoats that will support the need of thin ties.

Dostioffsky

One of the Regulars
If anyone is interested in very old and short black ties:

They are both in a perfect condition. Except for the little elastic loop on the pre-tied one, I think it's dried out and would break on use, but that would be easy to fix.

IMG_7959copy2_zps193d2523.jpg

IMG_7984copy2_zps31073586.jpg

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
If you find other ties that scream 'boring' (which us Europeans translate as 'subtle, refined and interesting') at you, I'd happily consider one of those instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy