Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tattoos.

waffle

One of the Regulars
Here's mine...

It's hebrew for Covenant.

tat.jpg

positivelypinup

One of the Regulars
I dont really have any good pictures of my tattoos. I will take some one day.

l_d574f22bfcaa8636cc0da5b2a413acd6.jpg

l_cb62368612493a847e1021f2a43d180c.jpg

I didnt know before I got them that strangers would come up and touch my arm. One man pinched my arm and then proceeded to ask me if they were real...

waffle

One of the Regulars
positivelypinup said:

I didnt know before I got them that strangers would come up and touch my arm. One man pinched my arm and then proceeded to ask me if they were real...

very nice tat and pics! i agree with the above statement.. lol

pretty faythe

One Too Many
aka tramp stamp

I hate that term! grr!!!! But I am thinking of what I can get to go in that area to cover the ever loverly spidy/vericose veins there. I was looking and they also have a needle tatoo therepy where they use a pigment color ink so that while the needle is going into the vien to promote clotting it leaves no color behind. But I figure if I am to go through all that might as well get a pretty picture too!

waffle

One of the Regulars
pretty faythe said:
I hate that term! grr!!!! But I am thinking of what I can get to go in that area to cover the ever loverly spidy/vericose veins there. I was looking and they also have a needle tatoo therepy where they use a pigment color ink so that while the needle is going into the vien to promote clotting it leaves no color behind. But I figure if I am to go through all that might as well get a pretty picture too!

forget the terms... just get something you like, and i'm sure you'll be happy.

pgoat

One Too Many
positivelypinup said:

That's pretty rude, imo, but you seem cool with it - my hat's off to you for your patience.
Not easy to take good pics of one's own tattoos (I just tried over the weekend). Looking forward to a more detailed look at your sleeve but fwiw I'd call your pictures 'good':D

pgoat

One Too Many
waffle said:
forget the terms... just get something you like, and i'm sure you'll be happy.
+1

There are lots of designs out there, and most artists will also be willing to work with you on something original and unique. It's your body, your art - make it special!

Herr Hitman

One of the Regulars
positivelypinup said:

Thats my girl!

You are beautiful baby.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
pgoat said:
+1

There are lots of designs out there, and most artists will also be willing to work with you on something original and unique. It's your body, your art - make it special!
yup, thats what we did with the one I got in December on my left shoulder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner