Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Boot.....

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
......that's what I gave Zane. Even if he is not gladhatter....he is driving everyone nuts. If you like his brand of rhetoric.....e-mail him.

I tried to give the guy a chance, but the writing was on the wall. It is extremely rare that I suspend accounts....but this was done for the good of the club.

That left a bad taste in my mouth. I need a drink. Who's buying?:martini:

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Maker's Mark and Dr Pepper coming right up.

I call it a Dr. Maker :D

Too bad for him. He had the chance to be a productive member.

Anyway, I'm out to the Beach for the 4th, and I'll be back on Tuesday. Youse guys have a good weekend, and happy Independence Day
american_flag_icon.gif

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
MK.

Thank you sir. I wonder what name he will reappear under next? He used up Wested already.

If i was closer i would buy you a case of your favorte spirits. I will toast you here with my diet soda.:D

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Originally posted by Zohar
Maker's Mark and Dr Pepper coming right up.

I call it a Dr. Maker :D

Too bad for him. He had the chance to be a productive member.

Anyway, I'm out to the Beach for the 4th, and I'll be back on Tuesday. Youse guys have a good weekend, and happy Independence Day
american_flag_icon.gif

I knew you were a good man. I have been a Dr. Pepper drinker all my life. I have made cocktails with Jack Daniels....and a special little number I call a Cuervo Pepper. Tequila and DP compliment each other very nicely. I will have to try a Dr. Maker.:)

Originally posted by SHARPETOYS
MK.
If i was closer i would buy you a case of your favorte spirits. I will toast you here with my diet soda.:D

Diet soda!? That kind of action deserves a real man's drink. Bartender! Macallan 30 year old on the rocks for everyone! Sharpetoyes will have it mixed with his diet soda. I call it a Macallandoda. LOL LOL

Regards to all,

J

P.S. Now I will not have to read only half way through a post to realize that I do not want to read the rest. ;)

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I have to empty the waste basket

This ZANE(ey) made me puke! I was the FIRST to post my suspicions that he may be GH...and I pointed out the similarities in grammar, syntax, spelling, and self justifications.

He always put in his posts something about how wonderful you were, honerable, and so on....then he, thru inendo, hinting, and slight of hand, bashed anyone against his choosen vendor.

Folks, look at the past posts..waz I or waz I not close to calling this one?

Promises of everything, proof of nothing, claims against vendors, ......humble simplicity, yet the ability to buy expensive hat bodies.....

I now sit here, wine glass glimmering in the evening light of the ViewSonic, toasting to the East of Pikesville.....

Good bye Zane, or "Goodnight Mr. Gladhatter, wherever you are".

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Whew, what a relief, now we can talk about what we all like. Hat's and other vintage stuff. I went over to hatchat and looked around and my goodness, there is very little actual hat chatting going on. Mostly it is good ole charlie stirring the pot and getting everyone ticked off. They don't have mods there so it just goes on and on and on and on!!!! I'm am ready to let everyone post that want to be constructive, even criticism can be contructive, but unfortunately I found very little of what zane or whoever he was constructive. If people can deal with charlie off the boards and get a product they are satisfied with thats great and fine by me. But he just does not seem able to maintain civility no matter where he goes.

Thanks for maintaining the integrity of the board.

regards fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot