Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
If you want a custom linen cap, you can talk to Simonds, who made the denim cap in my avatar. If you want to go cheaper, I got a really nice khaki one from Amazon.com, made by Stetson, for $25.

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
From Bulgaria by way of Paris: My new 'L'Aronde' casquette in 1900-1920 Bulgarian hand-harvested, dyed & loomed cotton, with 1890's Czech glass buttons, 1940's kimono silk liner, full leather band and leather visor, vintage United Carr snap.

I love the way this fabric looks like there is purple in it - an optical illusion of placing blue stripes within red ones - see the closeups.

l_aronde-bulgariancotton-1.jpg l_aronde-bulgariancotton-2.jpg l_aronde-bulgariancotton-3.jpg
l_aronde-bulgariancotton-4.jpg l_aronde-bulgariancotton-5.jpg l_aronde-bulgariancotton-6.jpg
l_aronde-bulgariancotton-7.jpg l_aronde-bulgariancotton-8.jpg

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
I,m new to the cap faction, but do like it. Here,s my cordova cap.
poor photos, excuse me I'm not big on taking pictures of myself.

IMG_2291_edited-1_zpsb8ea8fe8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2303_edited-1_zps761132ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Love it - excellent taste smoothsailor! Starting with one of Johnny's creations is a high bar indeed! It looks awesome.

Love the vintage pic, Ed. But sad sad sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner