Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Grey linen 8piece
20141004_135527.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Great collection
Good detailed pics each one is a winner the grey linen even though its the smallest body its a great fit & look
& yes all look like original antique caps !

GregNYC

One Too Many
Capiquette and hatiquette -

Are they different? I learned my headgear etiquette in the military, and it didn't differentiate between types of headgear (assuming one is not in combat).

But I notice that with caps, people keep them on indoors more than they would with fedoras.

Are there different conventions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capiquette and hatiquette -

Are they different? I learned my headgear etiquette in the military, and it didn't differentiate between types of headgear (assuming one is not in combat).

But I notice that with caps, people keep them on indoors more than they would with fedoras.

Are there different conventions?
I treat both the same way. The only exception would be that I'm more inclined to leave my cap on in a movie theater, unless for some odd reason it's blocking the view of the person seated behind me.

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Being bald of head, I will keep my cap on indoors only if it is cold inside, especially air conditioned; I'm quite sensitive to cold on my head and I'll get sick. I am aware of the etiquette so I feel a bit guilty, but so be it...

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks Keith. I'm bald of head too.

Zombie, I like to leave a cap on in the theater too. I remember the early 70s, when we all wore Superfly hats and godfather hats to the movies. We never took them off indoors back then. Lots of times those hats would be perched on top of a huge 'fro. Imagine sitting in back of that! Those were the years when I began to sit in the first 2-3 rows of the theater!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot