Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

carter

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the Lounge, DayLate. My B!Wear is Charcoal Grey. Now I want one in Navy! :D
BWearNavy1.jpg

Ugarte

A-List Customer
fatwoul said:
Couldn't you have your driver take you over there in the Bentley, Mr Fancy Pants? ;) lol

Don't be ridiculous fatwoul -- everyone knows a gentleman drives himself in the Bentley. His driver would take him in the Rolls.

;).

apipeguy

One of the Regulars
B!wear fans. can someone please measure their cap width(the top, from side to side)? Interested in this.

Hat Head

One of the Regulars
apipeguy said:
B!wear fans. can someone please measure their cap width(the top, from side to side)? Interested in this.

Flattening it out as best as I could, it seems to measure 9.5" to 9.75"

This is a size large.

Hat Head

One of the Regulars
apipeguy said:
Hat head and day late, thanks! hat head we need a picture. Pretty Please!

Here's the pic of me in my new B!Wear Cap:

Branthat.jpg

Not sure how to post image directly into message. Anyone want to give me a clue for future reference?

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hat Head said:
Here's the pic of me in my new B!Wear Cap:

Branthat.jpg

Not sure how to post image directly into message. Anyone want to give me a clue for future reference?

Get to 15 posts, I believe. It opens up a world of functions.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
apipeguy said:
Scion, how's that new cap?

Well, turns out I probably got the wrong cut for my face; it looks way big on me. I plan on having Hat People exchange it for a smaller cut. I'll be sure to post a picture of it once I get one that I believe looks good on me. Don't want any "clown" pictures of myself floating around on the net. ;)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Curling Cap?

Dinerman said:

Dinerman, You are sporting a verrrry interesting cap. Is that a Curling cap? That looks like a stone and broom patch on top of the cap. The other patch looks like the scoring area in curling.

Is that cap Canadian?

What can you tell us about the origin of the cap?

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
carter said:
Dinerman, You are sporting a verrrry interesting cap. Is that a Curling cap? That looks like a stone and broom patch on top of the cap. The other patch looks like the scoring area in curling.

Is that cap Canadian?

What can you tell us about the origin of the cap?

Yep- it's a curling cap. It has a stone and broom patch sewn to the top, with a pin from the defunct waterford Ont. curling club. It was made by Biltmore of Canada some time ago. I don't really know much about the origin, other than that it was worn by a curler some time back, and will continue to be worn by a curler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo