Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Charm of Charm Bracelets

CherryBubbles

New in Town
So neat to see all these lovely charm bracelets! Inky, your bracelet is such a treasure!

I have a few vintage ones (none from relatives) about which I did a blog post at the beginning of April. A few years ago, I started collecting charms for a Vermont charm bracelet - in honor of the state where my husband and I "eloped"...

December

One of the Regulars
miss_elise said:
i love this kind of charm bracelet - not so much the modern "Pandora" thingies

I quite like the Pandora ones myself. I have slender wrists so I think a normal one would look too chunky on me.

My fiance plans to start one for me on my graduation and then we'll keep adding to it at significant points in our lives. I love the idea of passing it on to our future children and grandchildren.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Babydoll said:
And for Mother's Day (this one is my first), my husband got me a silver silhouette of a little girl's head, and is having my daughter's name and birth date engraved on it. I will be adding it to my charm bracelet as well... it's my latest adventure!

He did one better than that! He started a new bracelet for me, and plans to add to it each Mother's Day.

Here's what I have so far:

lilycharmbracelet_050910.jpg

The charm with my daughter's name, Lillian Su, and a little silver lily for my eternal Lily. I love it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot