Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Dumbest Comment I Ever Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Dollar

Practically Family
It's spelled Hassidic and the black wide brimmed hat is a requirement. Tradition is very strong there

Actually, the dumbest comment I ever heard wasn't related to a hat. When I was on a stage setting up and tuning my guitar for a solo gig, someone came up to me and asked "Are you going to play guitar for us?"
I'm usually struck speechless by that.

Doggy Darb

New in Town
Silver Dollar said:
It's spelled Hassidic and the black wide brimmed hat is a requirement. Tradition is very strong there

Actually, the dumbest comment I ever heard wasn't related to a hat. When I was on a stage setting up and tuning my guitar for a solo gig, someone came up to me and asked "Are you going to play guitar for us?"

Perhaps these people are confused as to when a show merits a roadie.lol

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Silver Dollar said:

Yeah, thats kinda like when Im walking around in full riding gear, carrying my motorcycle helmet, and some asks me, 'Do you ride a motorcycle?' :rolleyes:

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
The High School I went to was a hodge podge of; ethnic morons, spoiled rich kids and other malcontents. So some of the most stupidest comments I ever heard in my life was from that place. The most irritating was from this slimy, dandruffed ridden, pocked marked faced, half-pint whose Dad owned a shoe store in town and he'd walk up to someone with a new leather jacket and say; "oh that's not leather that's vinyl.":rage: Like a bottom feeding blob like him knew anything about quality.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
scottyrocks said:
Yeah, thats kinda like when Im walking around in full riding gear, carrying my motorcycle helmet, and some asks me, 'Do you ride a motorcycle?' :rolleyes:

You should respond to that: "No. Motorcycle helmets are just really comfortable and stylish."

univibe88

One Too Many
Yeps said:
You should respond to that: "No. Motorcycle helmets are just really comfortable and stylish."

My motorcycle forum has a similar thread titled "stupid questions people ask you when stopped." Hundreds of pages of stuff just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo