Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thinking about Lost Worlds.. thoughts, experiences?

zebedee

One Too Many
I like the LW pea coat. It's really smart. I like Himel Bros.' Canuck as well, but the prices are above what I want to be paying. It's a real pity that Aero prices are up: I only worked out recently that, with HK being a free port, VAT doesn't apply. I've ordered an SB as that is within what I'll happily pay - I'm gonna wait for sales or look for used from other brands. I am reasonably pleased: my odd 'price cap' on certain things unless they involve flying have helped my finances out.

The LW pea coat is a thing of beauty, though. I would almost break my own rule :(

Last edited:
Just scored a nicely broken in suburban on ebay. Smells like it's been in a closet for a while though. Will give it a cleaning with obenaufs cleanit or maybe lexol, and then maybe conditioner of some sort. Any suggestions on a conditioner? My first time with LW HH, and it is indeed impressive.

Sweet, welcome to the Stuparty. My favorite hide. I wouldn’t put anything on the hide, it won’t do a damn thing to it. Enjoy it.

cbez

One Too Many
I'm close to giving up on LW. Everything has had arms too big for me, or too much shoulder room. I'm short and more cut out for the japanese market patterns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner