Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The grain on that Black Italian Aero Board Racer is a knock-out! Here's an Aero Premier Highwayman that just came through in Seal Italian...

Aero Premier Highwayman Seal Italian 1 smaller version.jpg

Aero Premier Highwayman Seal Italian 5 smaller version.jpg

Aero Premier Highwayman Seal Italian 2 smaller version.jpg

Aero Premier Highwayman Seal Italian 3 smaller version.jpg

Aero Premier Highwayman Seal Italian 6 smaller version.jpg

Aero Premier Highwayman Seal Italian 4 smaller version.jpg

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
How does the premier highwayman fit in relation the the standard one? Do you still go down by 2 sizes, or one?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I really like the BR collar on my Sonoma Racer. To me it makes an enormous difference in the jacket.

I agree, I didn't necessarily like the look of it on the website but in person, the BR collar looks much much better than the standard CR collar, it just has that bit more character.

I really like the BR collar on my Sonoma Racer. To me it makes an enormous difference in the jacket.

Yep! I was never quite fond of Aero standard CR collar, so having Denny okay-ing the BR collar for the CR just today, made me really happy. I believe that much more people would prefer the BR collar as it's the type that's much more often seen on Cafe Racer jackets.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a custom Aero 1920s Work Coat that just came through in the latest batch of Dark Seal Italian veg-tanned FQHH...this Dark Seal color is slightly lighter than the last batch of Dark Seal, so it's easier to show the rich dark brown color in photos! If you'd like to get fitted for a custom Aero in Italian horsehide, just contact us to reserve a fit jacket for your order...

Aero 1920s Work coat Dark Seal Italian FQHH smaller version.jpg

Aero 1920s Work Coat Dark Seal Italian FQHH 4 smaller version.jpg

Aero 1920s Work Coat Dark Seal Italian FQHH 2 smaller version.jpg

Aero1920s Work Coat Dark Seal Italian FQHH 3 smaller version.jpg

Aero 1920s Work Coat Dark Seal Italian FQHH 6 smaller version.jpg

Aero 1920s Work Coat Dark Seal Italian FQH 5 smaller version.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo