Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

GregO

One of the Regulars
You're killin me pawineguy, you have more jackets on the way?

I was wondering the same thing...how many more do you have inbound, pawineguy?

And I'm not jealous in the slightest. Not one little bit. Nope. Not at all.

In any event, we need fit pics when you get your latest creations.

pawineguy

One Too Many
I was wondering the same thing...how many more do you have inbound, pawineguy?

And I'm not jealous in the slightest. Not one little bit. Nope. Not at all.

In any event, we need fit pics when you get your latest creations.

I will be sure to have pics up on Monday or Tuesday... I have the Sheene in Russet Vincenza coming, and the Cafe Racer from the other thread, which is in tumbled brown FQHH. (I really love the liner that Carrie suggested in that one) Greg, totally agree with your comment on the tumbled, HH tends to take a while to show some nice grain, while the tumbled already looks like it's been broken in, which I suppose it has been. I will comment on its feel, both compared to the regular FQHH and the Vincenza HH, when I receive my big box on Monday. (That box also contains a new motorcycle jacket for wearing in cold weather, not sure yet if that's a fit jacket or if I just keep it. From what I've seen and based on what I know, I'm probably going to keep it.)

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...urston-Bros-Official-Affiliate-Thread/page216

Last edited:

IXL

One Too Many
......... (That box also contains a new motorcycle jacket for wearing in cold weather, not sure yet if that's a fit jacket or if I just keep it. From what I've seen and based on what I know, I'm probably going to keep it.)

Yep, the fit jacket they sent me to use as a guide prior to ordering a slightly different jacket, was hung in the closet that same day. My wife took one look at how it fit on me and stated I'd be nuts not to keep it. So, alas, I had to keep it AND order the one I had planned on getting.......:D

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Sonoma Cafe' Racer in Black Vicenza Horsehide

Aero Vicenza Black Cafe.jpg

Aero Vicenza Black Cafe 1.JPG

Aero Black Vicenza Cafe 4.jpg

Aero Black Vicenza Cafe 6.JPG

Aero black vicenza 7.jpg

Aero Black Vicenza 8.jpg

Aero Vicenza Black Cafe 1.JPG

Aero Vicenza Black Cafe.jpg

pawineguy

One Too Many
Yep, the fit jacket they sent me to use as a guide prior to ordering a slightly different jacket, was hung in the closet that same day. My wife took one look at how it fit on me and stated I'd be nuts not to keep it. So, alas, I had to keep it AND order the one I had planned on getting.......:D

Yeah, luckily the fit jacket is the same as what I'm looking at so I'm hoping I'm safe.

KAISER4040

New in Town
First time poster here....I have seen so many phenominal Jackets it's hard to limit oneself to just one "perfect" jacket. The black Vincenza Cafe Racer posted here is just what I was looking for. After talking w Wade @ Thurston Bros. I am now waiting on a dark seal Vicenza Sheene.
Hopefully Wade will post a photo when it arrives.
Thank you all for posting photos of your wonderful jackets.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I have a Black Vincenza Board Racer coming in and after seeing that Sonoma Racer I'm beyond excited.

We did this Aero Board Racer in Black Italian Vicenza Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Horsehide and the customer requested a Buco J-100 style...looks great! I wish we could have photographed this outside to capture the grain a bit better, but it was pouring rain all day...

Aero Black Vicenza 1.JPG

Aero Black Viicenza 2.JPG

Aero Black Vicenza 3.JPG

Aero Black Vicenza 6.jpg

Aero Black Vicenza 7.jpg

Aero Black Viicenza 2.JPG

Aero Black Vicenza 1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot