Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Us wings a-2 2000 first impression

stocksuspension

New in Town
Just took delivery of a u.s. Wings a-2 vintage coat. I'm new to leather aviation style coats. The leather is very durable/thick and extremely supple. It has a natural patina. The stitching/ quality is top notch. The fit well.... It's not what I imagined. I ordered the 3x because I'm 6"2 230. Everything fits true exept the length. The jacket length is at my belt. Seems a bit short but maybe that's how the a-2s fit? Since this is my first I have nothing to base it off. I geuss it's also that I'm in my 20s use slightly bigger coats. Overall I'm happy

Same jacket, same fit! I'm 6-4", 225 lbs. I still love it. It's my beater now, but I think it will last forever. It really is a neat jacket, sans hand warmer pockets and being a tad too short. But what do you expect for under $200 and generic sizing? It's a good buy, so enjoy it!

stocksuspension

New in Town
I agree I love. I'm keeping it, but it opens my eyes to custom sizing now. The more I try it on the more I like it. I just wanted it to be a little more "hip" fit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner