Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson comet custom trade.

Cbusche

New in Town
I've got a black vanson comet with some alterations. Size 46. Red plaid liner, added a snap in the waist. 1"longer front and 3"in back. Plus 3" arm length. Looking to trade for a brown jacket or one that will age with brown showing thru. Bought a new black custom model B don't need this one.

Cbusche

New in Town
KIMG1008.JPG
KIMG1009.JPG

Cbusche

New in Town
I had the bottom added with a covered snap and a slight drop back. Snap covered as to not scratch a gas tank. Only two chest pickets.

BoDarville

New in Town
Nice looking rig. Size 46 or 48? The original post states one, and the tag another. Sorry to be a PITA.

Cbusche

New in Town
It's a tight fitting 48. More like a 46. My new custom model B is a 48 and seems a bit roomier

Cbusche

New in Town
If you were to sell it outright what are you looking to get for it?
I would like to trade it if possible.. But I have two other black jackets so no need for this one really. I'm into it for 700 with the jacket plus alterations and lining. So... 400?

InLikeFlynn

Familiar Face
I would like to trade it if possible.. But I have two other black jackets so no need for this one really. I'm into it for 700 with the jacket plus alterations and lining. So... 400?
Can't beat that price. Could I possibly get the following measurements?
Back length--
Sleeve length--
Pit-to-pit--
Shoulder--
Waist--

Cbusche

New in Town
Pit to pit across front is 24
Front length from top of collar to bottom is 24.5
Back length from top of collar is 29.5
Sleeve length is 27.5

InLikeFlynn

Familiar Face
Pit to pit across front is 24
Front length from top of collar to bottom is 24.5
Back length from top of collar is 29.5
Sleeve length is 27.5

Thanks, those measurements are right on. I'm going to try on a Competition Weight, see if it fits with what I need. If not then I'll be back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn