Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson's Team Logo Jacket

Tony No-Toes

One of the Regulars
Some of the recent Vanson posts have inspired me to revisit their website and give some serious thought to an order. One of the older, more casual designs I kept going back to was Vanson’s “Team logo” jacket. This jacket is growing on me.

Here's my take on this jacket:

The way the shoulders are cut and overall style of the garment works well with the two toned scheme which is sometimes hard to pull off in a jacket. I dig the knit collar and, like tradtional bomber jackets, the cut works on a variety of body types. The price is right-currently $375 off the rack. And, of course, Vanson’s heavy rich pebbly steer hide is notorious. Vanson will customize the hell out of it upon request and a customer can add their own patches, sleeve stripes, pocket etching, piping, etc.. This is a unique retro design that is both cool and classic.

I spent some time searching for some images of these for my Vanson file and thought I’d post some up below.

Tony No-Toes

One of the Regulars
Team Jacket Images

I figured more is better:

vsn-9tjp-bone-1.jpg

vansonvintage.jpg

ohpiropiro-img450x600-1257497929gfp.jpg

katana777yuda-img600x503-1235320513.jpg

12147079033.jpg

12147079032.jpg

12147074052.jpg

chica.jpg