Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vintage bakelite jewelry!

lynne

New in Town
hi all -
after 20 years experience dealing in authentic Vintage Bakelite Jewelry with bricks and mortar shops and having participated in many antique shows - a little over 2 1/2 years ago we took the "internet plunge" - and have an online shop where we deal in authentic Vintage Bakelite Jewelry, Celluloid Jewelry, Lucite Jewelry, Vintage Purses - and related Retro and Art Deco collectibles.

we are currently having a shop sale - 15% off entire shop - mention this forum and receive free shipping on jewelry (over $50 purchase). we hope you can stop by - and would love to hear from others who share our passion for Vintage Bakelite! we love what we specialize in!

linda
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/evelynnesoldiesbutgoodies
Vintage Bakelite Jewelry, Celluloid & Lucite Jewelry, Vintage Purses, Vintage Barkcloth and more......

lynne

New in Town
hi -
sounds like i made an error posting - but don't understand what you mean - sorry if i was not supposed to post here - i thought this was the classifed area - sorry....
linda

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The classified forum is for individual private members to sell items they no longer wish to own. Vendors are not permited to post here. If you are a vendor and are interested in advertising, e-mail me at mk@fedoralounge.com

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy