Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Volk Hats

buler

I'll Lock Up
Ok, this will probably be a quiet thread but the hat belongs somewhere. I've found some references as early as 1899 to the Volk Hat company in Norwalk. Most of the google news clips are on pay sites. This Volk hat has a nice box ribbon, bound brim, and cushioned front sweatband. I hope more are found and added to this thread.

B

volk_1.jpg

volk_2.jpg

volk_3.jpg

volk_4.jpg

volk_5.jpg

volk_6.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Very nice. I can only recall seeing that sweat on MacLachlans and hats that I think were made by them for Richman Brothers, Halle Brothers, and maybe a few other retailers.

humanshoes

One Too Many
Hello B, too new to the lounge to post pics, but I recently purchased a black Volk homburg that is beautiful thing to behold. I'm surprised that hats of this quality get so little attention. I'll post pics here as soon as I am able.

Hello B, too new to the lounge to post pics, but I recently purchased a black Volk homburg that is beautiful thing to behold. I'm surprised that hats of this quality get so little attention. I'll post pics here as soon as I am able.

You can post pictures now. And upon 15 posts (correct me if need be!) you may post directly from your computer without first posting to a photo host. GO FOR IT, 'Shoes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR