Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What a hat from Aaron's...

Stoney

Practically Family
Sorry Aaron

You'll have to take me off of the list for now. I was hesitant about getting the brim trimmed down.
I just bought two vintage Italian Fedoras, a Capello and a Bosalino both 2 inch Brims and a third, at this time, will put me in the doghouse for sure.

Maybe in a few months...
:(

mingoslim

Practically Family
Add me to the list

Aaron . . .

If you haven't already, add me to the list of those who want one of these fine hats if you reorder. It looks dead on my favorite, vintage, "almond" color Champ, which I have about worn to death.

Aaron Hats

Vendor
Updated list:

1.Playitagainsam
2.Buddyj
3.Barry
4.J.B.
5.Fletch
6.Not-Bogart13
7.Jay
8.Mingoslim
9.Mike in Seattle
10.Chanfan
11.Anonymous

All right, here's the scoop. For FL members on this list the price will be $140 which includes the hat, Aaron Hats hat box and hat brush. This price is discounted because these are guaranteed sales and a 50% deposit will be collected. FL members who order after these hats are in stock the price will be $155. Non-members price is $175.

I'm going to start this ball rolling by contacting Bailey this week.

Sharpetoys, I don't think grey is available but will certainly check on it.

Aaron

Chanfan

A-List Customer
Yeah, a grey/silver hat is what I'm looking for as my second hat as well, but almond is what I'd pick out of the current lineup.

J.B.

Practically Family
Aaron Hats said:
...Updated list:
12. ???
Fletch said:
...heck, if you really sell me on the almond, I'll take another color as well!

Fletch -- If it comes to you doing this...

THANKS!

...You are the king!
emokingvm4.gif

emohattipjv1.gif

(I'm restin' a little easier now...) :)
emomunchpopcornvu1.gif

mingoslim

Practically Family
Aaron Hats said:
Updated list:

1.Playitagainsam
2.Buddyj
3.Barry
4.J.B.
5.Fletch
6.Not-Bogart13
7.Jay
8.Mingoslim
9.Mike in Seattle
10.Chanfan
11.Anonymous

All right, here's the scoop. For FL members on this list the price will be $140 which includes the hat, Aaron Hats hat box and hat brush. This price is discounted because these are guaranteed sales and a 50% deposit will be collected. FL members who order after these hats are in stock the price will be $155. Non-members price is $175.

I'm going to start this ball rolling by contacting Bailey this week.

Sharpetoys, I don't think grey is available but will certainly check on it.

Aaron

FANTASTIC.

I am on board and would like to pre-order one of these fine hats in Almond. I have my deposit burning a hole in my pocket . . .

So, how do we go about it? E-mail? Through the Web-site?

Just let us know how to proceed.

Aaron Hats

Vendor
We're on! I got word from Bailey today that they can make these for us again. I'm still waiting to hear whether they can do size 7 7/8 and about the request for the grey color. I should know by Thursday about this.

For those on the list and anybody else who wants in on this deal you need to call/email/PM me with your info such as your name, hat color and size. I'll also need a $70 deposit. You can mail me a check or call me with credit card info.

I'm in the store everyday, 10am to 5pm eastern, except Wednesdays.

Thank you to all for your business.

Aaron

Aaron Hats

Vendor
Bad news

It is with great regret that I have to cancel the orders for the 50/50 fedora. This past Tuesday I was told by a rep at Bailey that they could make this hat for us again with no problem. Today when I called to find out about larger sizes and other colors I was told by this same person that only the black color was available. When I asked what changed in the last two days she said that it sometimes takes a while to hear back from the production manager. From this, I gathered that the answer she gave me on Tuesday was one she made up without talking with the production manager. This is no excuse as I should have talked to the manager myself instead of relying on a customer service rep.

I've already contacted those on the list but felt I should also mention it here and eat some crow.

My sincerest apologies.

Aaron

BuddyJ

One of the Regulars
How disappointing.:( Sounds like the customer service person is a bit clueless. Can you talk to the production manager directly and present your case?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran