Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What a way to wake up!

Miss Match

New in Town
I just found a link to this wonderful device. An alarm clock with the voice of Stephen Frye from Jeeves and Wooster telling you you're wonderful and that it's time to wake up! And if you press a button, there's a lovely little relaxation excercise.

If I can't have a valet, this is probably one of the next best things.

JazzBaby

Practically Family
I want that clock so much! There's also a book on my wish list that teaches you how to speak like Stephen Fry that I must get around to ordering...

...not that I'm obsessed or anything :p

MissHuff

A-List Customer
This is exactly what I need lol. Stephen Frye counting me down to sleep. maybe then I'll finally get some of that so called sleep everyone else seems to be getting. I'll have to try that relaxation excercise tonight and let you all know if it works out.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
I just ordered one!

My wife told me to order one for myself as my Valentine's Day present. :D Unfortunately, their website has a note saying that they are waiting on a new shipment-publicity in the UK and the US caused them to run out. That's OK... I learned patience in the military!

Cheers,
Tom

Elaina

One Too Many
Yeah, but wouldn't work.

I have enough trouble with insomnia, I stay awake until I drop, and then if I don't have my cat (not the kitten. My gigantic demon cat) near me, I have problems falling asleep. Once I get to sleep, I sleep like the dead and anything less then a nuclear explosion on my chest won't wake me.

Yesterday I fell asleep on the floor watching some cartoon or other, kitty around my neck and demon cat sitting on my head (yeah, you're reading that right. I was too tired to move him and he was too sick to do more then whine at me). My son thought it would be cute to vacuum me. He did, and I never woke up, but he DID get those pesky strings from sewing off of me, and gave me a new peaked hairstyle. I think I scared my husband, the cats let him vacuum him too.

So, I have to have a person either physically shake me, or nothing will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy