Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
yesterdays outfit:
Hat, belt, bag and shoes- all orginal 30's.
Suit handmade by my mum from a 30's pattern.
GEDC4122.JPG

Smashing as usual.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
was out window shopping with my now 17yo dd, and I tried on a brown zip front faux leather jacket at Express for a lark. My daughter loved it, saying I looked very "Rocketeer" or "Indiana Jones". A very different look for me- a bit hip but a little edgy as well! If I decide to get it, or try it on again, I will definitely take a picture to post!

crazydaisy

Practically Family
DSC09557crop.jpg
DSC09555.JPG

Thanks to those who commented on the previous entries. These photos are all taken last week, when my friend came to stay and we were out and about every day. In this instance, to Tewkesbury, from where we don't have any decent pictures due a sudden access of foul mood on my part. Blah...

Vintage skirt & blouse ensemble from etsy, vintage crochet bag, modern shoes and hat.

Last edited:

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
DSC09557crop.jpg
DSC09555.JPG

Thanks to those who commented on the previous entries. These photos are all taken last week, when my friend came to stay and we were out and about every day. In this instance, to Tewkesbury, from where we don't have any decent pictures due a sudden access of foul mood on my part. Blah...

Vintage skirt & blouse ensemble from etsy, vintage crochet bag, modern shoes and hat.
Crazy? Not a chance!

Crazy gorgeous? Definitely!

You and your friend could be sisters!

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
Nothing to fancy but my first post in this thread. I felt like mixing today.

outfit1.png

The Jacket, gloves and handbag are vintage (total price 2€!), the shoes are a ripp-off.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
At least I can wear a jacket in the A/C...I can't wait for Autumn to get here.

rickyone.jpg

Love the outfit, and I'm with you on the wishing for Autumn!

I must tell you that your post made me do an actual double-take, because you're a dead ringer for my husband! I showed him and even he agrees. :D

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Why so glum chum! seriously, I could never picture you in a foul mood!
I do a special mix of anger and depression :), Stearmen. The pics are after the tempest...

And the last ones I will bore you with in this series are taken at Sudeley Castle, where we went for the afternoon. I wore a 30s dress, 40's Gold Cross Lastex shoes, 30's crocheted bag, Soviet amber brooch I believe from the 50s?, and shapeless hat of dubious origin.

DSC09567.JPG

DSC09566.JPG

DSC09591.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner