Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Mm25

Practically Family
4132CB57-6AF3-466F-BE01-551454E15CB1.jpeg
What do you do when the bright autumn sun stays low in the sky, even at midday, and a hat would hit your headrest? Wear a cap, of course!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 384312 What do you do when the bright autumn sun stays low in the sky, even at midday, and a hat would hit your headrest? Wear a cap, of course!

Great pic. Of course wear a cap in the autumn sun. Cap time. Working in 90' sun and in the woods and field - ball cap. Every head covering has it's place.

Early morning I went out on an essential errand - groceries. Who eats all those groceries? I wore a wool Prince of Wales cap for the groceries acquisition.

i-ZZNMTH2-M.jpg

i-qzsSKnS-M.jpg

i-TGdRJ63-M.jpg

i-9P7BWt6-M.jpg

Afternoon/evening scampering about in a Price of Wales cap.

i-gPRt5hb-M.jpg

i-PHHxpZN-M.jpg

i-h9nB9Tt-M.jpg

i-vDnSsk3-M.jpg

Acquiring and scampering comfortable today. Cheers, Eric -

Mm25

Practically Family
Great pic. Of course wear a cap in the autumn sun. Cap time. Working in 90' sun and in the woods and field - ball cap. Every head covering has it's place.

Early morning I went out on an essential errand - groceries. Who eats all those groceries? I wore a wool Prince of Wales cap for the groceries acquisition.

i-ZZNMTH2-M.jpg

i-qzsSKnS-M.jpg

i-TGdRJ63-M.jpg

i-9P7BWt6-M.jpg

Afternoon/evening scampering about in a Price of Wales cap.

i-gPRt5hb-M.jpg

i-PHHxpZN-M.jpg

i-h9nB9Tt-M.jpg

i-vDnSsk3-M.jpg

Acquiring and scampering comfortable today. Cheers, Eric -
Great purple liner.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Tonight no hat but a thick wool cap. I have a very strong cold and the temperature is very close to zero, having to go out to go to the pharmacy I thought I'd show you Daniele aged with a psychedelic background in his birthplace
Wool 1.jpg

This is a small square between small gardens, I was born two hundred meters from here and this year the municipality of Verona has delighted us with weird Christmas trees and particularly psyc lights to make happy all the aged "freaks" :)

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Tonight no hat but a thick wool cap. I have a very strong cold and the temperature is very close to zero, having to go out to go to the pharmacy I thought I'd show you Daniele aged with a psychedelic background in his birthplace
View attachment 385591
This is a small square between small gardens, I was born two hundred meters from here and this year the municipality of Verona has delighted us with weird Christmas trees and particularly psyc lights to make happy all the aged "freaks" :)
Great smile and sentiment, and wow no Borsalino?
Thank you,
David

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 385591

Psyc lights or regular lights in Verona, Daniele you look sharp in a cap. Cheers to Verona for their light display during the winter Holidays. Your city is on my short list to visit. Cheers sir.

I did it! Whooooo for me. I wore only one cap for the whole day. I got a booster vaccine, got a flu shot, groceries, removed snow, yard chores and went to work, home for lunch and back for the aft/evening work festivities. Yup - one cap.

i-wK3Z3p6-M.jpg

i-wK3Z3p6-M.jpg

i-jSJTZK8-M.jpg

i-BVqdq3P-M.jpg

i-vSq6TKZ-M.jpg

i-qWzdzkC-M.jpg

i-6BBjDSv-M.jpg

i-tPXdcdt-M.jpg

Can you imagine, only one cap!

Cheers, Eric -

Eric -

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Psyc lights or regular lights in Verona, Daniele you look sharp in a cap. Cheers to Verona for their light display during the winter Holidays. Your city is on my short list to visit. Cheers sir.
Well Eric, the city is here waiting for you. Whenever you want, let me know and we will go together through the ancient streets of this city called Verona

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ