Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

PDXHAT

One of the Regulars
Borsalino, purchased in Rome near the Pantheon. One of my favorite caps because of the color, fit and comfort.
borsalino1.jpg
borsalino2.png
borsalino3.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Jonathan sent pics prior to mailing my Donegal tweed cap, made from Magee fabric. View attachment 300128 View attachment 300130 View attachment 300131

Dang that is a GREAT cap! Seriously. The color in the blue tweed is just excellent. It should wear easily with lots of clothing. Congrats. I have a couple of the Donegal fabric caps on order and would be proud if they turn out close to your new cap.

I can not wait to see your pics.

Cheers, Eric -

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dang that is a GREAT cap! Seriously. The color in the blue tweed is just excellent. It should wear easily with lots of clothing. Congrats. I have a couple of the Donegal fabric caps on order and would be proud if they turn out close to your new cap.

I can not wait to see your pics.

Cheers, Eric -
Thanks, Eric! I have a Magee jacket in the same navy Donegal tweed material. It is difficult to photograph and show how nice it really looks. I had Jonathan use silk for the liner in this one, too, so it's a special cap for me. If my jacket didn't fit I would have sacrificed it for my cap, but when I saw Magee selling the fabric by the yard - and on sale, to boot - I asked Michael about making a cap from the Magee fabric.

You, sir, have been laying out the caps like mad the past couple weeks!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cordova Cap made from a Fox Brothers gray flannel was my choice to wear this afternoon/evening.

C1194B56-3401-4FFC-A9BA-005698FDDA7F-M.jpg

This wool flannel men's suiting fabric s a heavy weight and in person it appears rich in the silver gray color and touchable soft.

DSC05417-M.jpg

A bespoke 3 piece lounge suit made with this Fox Brothers fabric, Anderson and Shepard, was quoted to start at $3,200.00 USD. I can not justify the suit at that price, but I can feel classy wearing the cap.

Cheers, Eric -

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cordova Cap made from a Fox Brothers gray flannel was my choice to wear this afternoon/evening.

C1194B56-3401-4FFC-A9BA-005698FDDA7F-M.jpg

This wool flannel men's suiting fabric s a heavy weight and in person it appears rich in the silver gray color and touchable soft.

DSC05417-M.jpg

A bespoke 3 piece lounge suit made with this Fox Brothers fabric, Anderson and Shepard, was quoted to start at $3,200.00 USD. I can not justify the suit at that price, but I can feel classy wearing the cap.

Cheers, Eric -
Super classy, Eric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo