Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Rafter said:
mysterygal,
There's "No Doubt" that you look like Gwen Stefani!

gwen1.jpg

That is uncanny.

Marq

Familiar Face
Folly said:
Normal me -

6.jpg

Forties style -

(this was taken by a Mr. Ray Pettit)
melanie1.jpg

picturenew.jpg
Hey i could be wrong but i think i remember you at the War on the line weekend last year.Did you go to the dance later in the evening.....Paul

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
OK, I'm finally getting around to this....

<--- that's me over there

also me:
lily.jpg

and this is me doing that other thing that i do :)
baltimore2.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Jovan said:
Roller derby is sooo 1980s.

*gets a skate up the behind*

hahaha well actually, it started in 1939 and was very popular throughout the 40s and 50s... just not in its current incarnation :)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
My question is where in the heck do you manage to find quad skates! Sporting good stores? Order them special online? I have no grace, gravity hates me, I have the scar on my leg to prove it last time I tried in lines! Been trying to get the wheels on a pair of quads that I found at a thrift store to get more of a smooth ride with wd but its not working very well:(

I'm jealous of you right now

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
pretty faythe said:
My question is where in the heck do you manage to find quad skates! Sporting good stores? Order them special online? I have no grace, gravity hates me, I have the scar on my leg to prove it last time I tried in lines! Been trying to get the wheels on a pair of quads that I found at a thrift store to get more of a smooth ride with wd but its not working very well:(

roller rinks. online stores such as conniesskateplace.com, lowpriceskates.com, newskates.com, sincityskates.com... there are TONS of them.

WD won't really work for oiling bearings - it's too sticky. the bearings are probably completely rusted out if they're old. your best bet is to take your skates into a local rink or skateboarding shop and buy a new set of bearings (skateboards use the same bearings). the shop will be able to replace them for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy