Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think?

Wild Root

Gone Home
Thanks, I'm gald you like.

No room to collect radios eh? I'm sure there is a little room for a table model here and there. I enjoy collecting radios, but you know, if I was smart, I would have one floor model and a few table models. Much like a family would have had in the 40's.

Root.

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Now that is stylish, I love the look of those golden era radios, there's nothing like them. I love the sound too, nothing like a Tommy Dorsey radio show coming through one of those old radios.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Thanks Bud! I have hooked up a CD player to one of my radios and I have played a Live radio program of Glenn Miller's and it is so cool to hear that over the old speaker! I wish there were some radio stations over here that would play good Big Band on the AM dial. There was one, but it went Spanish back in 1994.

Oh well, there are few that have good taste in music, too bad the people who don't have good taste out number us!

Root.

Retro Grouch

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by Wild Root
No room to collect radios eh? I'm sure there is a little room for a table model here and there.

No collecting anything until the barn and addition are complete. The barn will be finished by the end of the month. :cool: :D The addition starts this spring.

I really like the deco radios and mantle clocks. Since the move to a smaller (all be it better) place, nothing new is allowed.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran