Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The cold has creeped in for good now here, so all the toasty warm hats/sweater are coming out.

7b274f3fa7dfc5526a56b26856015e59.jpg

Ever since I saw Diane Kruger in inglorious bastards again this one is worn very tilted. Her wardrobe in that movie is so amazing.

Now that's how to wear a hat!!!

foamy

A-List Customer
how about keep the stupid comments to yourself—snip...
I agree with your full sentiment/statement. Totally uncalled for.

Bob, that Fed is my favorite felt that you've shown. Great color and bash—it's you. If I found a hat that looked that good on me, I'd be wearing it most every day.

Edit: Dang, just read through the thread and realize my comment above is almost exactly what Moon said a few pages previously. On the bright side (FTBS), if there is consensus—there must be some truth to it.

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
On top today is another one of the Strats.
I really like the lining in this old piece.

and the color that doesn't really show in the pic is a sort of greenish brown...the pics make it look grey ... it's not ... Very cool color
... as always just happy to be part of the fold

96c0012c7482893a3578375d031a5597.jpg

c4b8fbcf47a259de594fd109aa9dcb3d.jpg

5883c32a7d86b97aa38e6e794a76b37f.jpg

0606b26214812924f7cc299c0d1650be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
TO ALL CONCERNED: Thx for the compliments on the Fed as well as the piercings. To those who don't care for them, that's really all very ok! Glad you xpressed your opinions! Im a big boy, I can handle it! Lol. Someone once said, "Bad press is better then no press." Then again, "opinions are like butt holes..."

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. I pulled out last weeks Adams Baronet for the early morning.

i-Bft848m-M.jpg

i-Wd2s4xr-M.jpg

Home for some food and then off again in my Cordova Cap. The gusty 58'F weather necessitates a snug cap of hat this afternoon.

i-h2qNPMW-S.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric you look great and warm! I can't wait for jacket weather here!

Thanks sir.

Yesterday was quite a shocker being in the mid 80'F's. Todays predicted high of 61'F is quite normal. Jackets and felts have been unpacked and I am just starting to enjoy wearing them. I hope your cool weather comes. I see your and David's posts from Texas and hope cool weather for both of you.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you very much for the cool weather wishes! We don't tend to get much of a change of seasons here. It goes from hot to sporadic, violent cold fronts eventually stabilizing to cooler weather in November. It is thankfully down in the 85-90 degree range now.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
The cold has creeped in for good now here, so all the toasty warm hats/sweater are coming out.

7b274f3fa7dfc5526a56b26856015e59.jpg

Ever since I saw Diane Kruger in inglorious bastards again this one is worn very tilted. Her wardrobe in that movie is so amazing.

Beautiful Esther. The hat too! :) That color is soooooooo in my wheelhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21